From business debit cards, remote deposit and business online banking and bill pay to business rewards credit cards, Century Bank and Trust makes banking easier for your business.
Customize your financial portfolio with the following products and services from Century Bank and Trust. Choose just what you need to meet your financial goals.
- Account Alerts
- Business Mobile Banking
- Business Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Credit Card Processing
- Direct Deposit Services (ACH)
- Direct Payment Services (ACH)
- Lock Box Processing
- MasterCard® Business Debit with Chip Card Technology
- Night Depository Service
- Notary Public
- QuickBooks Access
- Remote Deposit
- Business Credit Cards
- VISA® Gift Cards
- VISA® Payroll Cards
- Wire Transfers
Whether you’re an entrepreneur just starting out or a long time merchant, you need products and services designed to help you succeed. Let us help you turn your point-of-sale into a point-of success! Merchant Services from Vantiv® provide you with a wide range of user friendly point-of-sale solutions:
- Point-of-sale hardware and software.
- e-Commerce solutions.
- Debit transactions.
- And more!
Contact us today for a personalized quote or more information.
Reduce mail and deposit processing times for your accounts receivable payments. When you utilize our lockbox services, we will pick up your checks daily from a post office box and make your deposits- saving you time and costly trips to the bank. We will also provide you with a daily deposit summary for your continued account management.
Our MasterCard® Business Debit looks like a credit card, but acts like a check. With this card, you are able to make purchases at millions of locations worldwide that accept MasterCard®. The MasterCard® Business Debit also provides you with access to your funds through any ATM and free access through any Century Bank and Trust ATM.
Need to make a deposit after normal business hours? Drop your deposits anytime of the day or night with our night deposit services, available at most locations.
Century Bank and Trust offers notary services at all lobby locations. A notary public is a public officer constituted by law to serve the public by authenticating the execution of certain classes of documents. Ask to speak to one of our state authorized notary public’s for this service
Our MasterCard® Business Card offers two options to suit just about any business. Whether you choose the Standard Card or Preferred Points Card, you’ll enhance your purchasing power and enjoy the features and benefits.
Standard Card Exclusive Features
- Individual and summary billing options
Preferred Points Card Exclusive Benefit
Earn one point for each dollar spent, up to 10,000 points per billing cycle.
- Redeem rewards points for cash-back awards, retail gift cards, travel and a wide variety of merchandise (see brochure at our branch)
- To view or redeem rewards points, visit www.mypreferredpoints.com or call (866) 678-5191.
- Individual billing option only
Benefits Available To Both Card Types
- Competitive ongoing APR*
- Same APR* for purchases and cash advances
- Rental car collision damage waiver protection
- 25-day interest-free grace period on all purchases, no grace period on cash advances
- 24-hour toll-free live customer assistance available at 800.367.7576
- Online account information available 24/7 at www.cardaccount.net
*Please see application for information about current APRs and fees.
To apply, click "Apply"; type in the information required and then print the application; or print it and then complete it using a blue or black pen. Paper applications are also available at our local branch office. Fax your completed application to the Card Service Center at (972) 650-7054.
Or mail your completed application to:
Card Service Center
P.O. Box 569120
Dallas, TX 75356-9120
VISA® Gift Cards are the perfect gift! Use them world-wide, anywhere VISA® cards are excepted. Are you interested in purchasing a VISA® gift card today?
You can choose to Order Online or stop by the Century office nearest to you to order your cards locally.
VISA® Payroll cards allow you to deposit an employee’s payroll directly on to a Visa® card, saving the time and money of issuing a paper check to an unbanked employee.
Benefits to your business:
- Achieve 100% direct deposit
- No new infrastructure needed; utilizes existing direct deposit procedures
- Order cards online-easily and quickly
- Can also be used for employee reimbursement, or bonuses
Benefits to your employees:
- Immediate availability of payroll
- Eliminates check cashing fees
- No more check pick-up required
- Online or phone access to balances and transactions
Is time of the essence? We can help with our wire transfer service. Get money transferred to any financial institution within the United States, usually on the same business day. Visit any of our walk in offices to request a wire transfer.