Mortgage and Consumer COVID-19 Programs
Century Bank and Trust will be here to assist our loan customers and communities who are financially impacted due to COVID-19 by determining the best solution for you.
Mortgage and Home Equity Loan
- Call or email your loan officer to discuss the payment assistance options available to you. If you do not know who your loan officer is, please call (517) 278-1512 and we will direct you to one of our loan officers.
Consumer Loan Assistance
- Consumer loan customers in need of assistance with financial relief can contact our Retail Loan Department at (517) 278-1512.
CARES Act Mortgage Forbearance: FAQ's- what you need to know from Consumer Financial Protection Bureau https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br5EPugsnLs&feature=youtu.be
Know your options for mortgage and rent payment relief https://www.consumerfinance.gov/coronavirus/mortgage-and-housing-assistance/?utm_campaign=NEWSBYTES-20200513&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua
Retail Lending Contact Information
Phone: (517) 278-1512
- Mike Eddy, AVP & Mortgage Loan Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathy Tomson, AVP & Mortgage Loan Officer - email@example.com
- Melinda Dean, Retail Loan Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Joseph County
Three Rivers Phone: (269) 273-3690
Sturgis Phone: (269) 651-5491
- Barry Miller, Vice President & Head of Retail Lending - email@example.com
- Alicia Finnerman, Mortgage Loan Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sergio Gomez, Mortgage Loan Officer - email@example.com
Phone: (517) 849-9010
- Vicki Morris, AVP & Mortgage Loan Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Be aware of scams
Scammers often take advantage of vulnerable consumers during disasters and financial shocks. In addition to coronavirus-related scams, be aware of scams that falsely promise financial relief from your mortgage loan, or from foreclosure.
Here’s what to watch for as scammers may:
- Charge a high up-front fee for their services
- Promise to get you a loan modification
- Ask you to sign over your property title
- Ask you to sign papers you don’t understand
- Tell you to make payments to someone other than your servicer
- Tell you to stop making payments altogether
- Promise you payments in connection with providing credit card numbers and other personal information