The Century Bank and Trust Switch Kit, is an easy step-by-step checklist to help make your transition to Century banking quick and easy.
Are you ready to SWITCH financial institutions?
Century is here to help and make the process easy! Just answer a few questions below and we will provide you with the necessary information to close your old accounts and open your new Century account(s). It's a cinch at Century!
- Have a Century Bank and Trust Account?
- Need a Century Bank and Trust Account?
We'll make the process easy for you! 2 easy steps is all that it takes to make the change!
- Tell Us About Yourself
- Tell us about your electronic entries.
The switch letters will be printed in PDF format (Download Acrobat Reader). Once you have completed the switch you can drop the letters off at any Century Bank and Trust location to be mailed, or you may mail them on your own.
Or easier yet - If you would like us to walk you through this process, please bring your information with you to any Century Bank and Trust office and we will help you complete the switch!
Ready to begin? Please click on Step 1 to get started.
Just a few hints to keep in mind:
- Make sure that you leave enough money in your old bank account to cover any outstanding checks or electronic entries.
- Once all of your outstanding items have cleared your old account and your electronic items have started coming out of your new Century Bank & Trust account, you will need to close your old bank account using the letter we have provided in the switch kit.